Make Ups may be scheduled for the following reasons:
1. Illness 2. Injury 3. Family Obligation
Please do not bring your child to class if they are showing any signs of illness.
You may schedule your make up class up to 48 hours in advance by contacting our front office.
Make ups cannot be rescheduled, and you cannot make up a missed make up class.
Eligible Make Ups are valid while you are enrolled.
All unused make ups expire when you withdraw, and are not carried over upon re-enrollment.
For their safety and comfort, Little Junior, Kinder Junior & Beginner students are eligible to make up after they have attended 4 of their regular classes.
CONSISTENT ATTENDANCE IN A CHILD’S REGULARLY SCHEDULED CLASS IS IMPERATIVE FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- For your child to develop and retain skills. Lesson plans change weekly in order to make each class new, exciting, fun and adventurous.
- Bonding with one’s teacher so they feel safe and comfortable in the pool, which enable more progressive learning.
- Students are not evaluated in a make up class. Students who attend their class each week are perpetually evaluated and move on to new levels more quickly and efficiently than those who miss class often.
- Classes with no enrollment are not eligible for make up in all levels.
Make Ups are not guaranteed. Availability for make ups are limited.