ADDRESS: 11158 Lindbergh Business Court
St. Louis, MO 63123
Monday – 11:00 AM-7:30 PM
Tuesday – 9:00 AM-7:30 PM
Wednesday – 9:00 AM-8:30 PM
Thursday – 11:00 AM-7:30 PM
Friday – 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
Saturday – 9:00 AM-12:15 PM
Sunday – CLOSED
ADDRESS: 11158 Lindbergh Business Court
Barron Swim School is a year round program with monthly tuition based on an average of four classes per month. Students may enter our program at any time. The current month’s tuition will be pro-rated if necessary based on your start date.
Class Enrollment Fee
$35 annually for first student and all additional siblings are FREE.
The class enrollment fee is required upon enrollment in monthly instructional and team classes and will be added to your tuition on the yearly anniversary month of your original enrollment. The fee covers administrative cost and student/athlete secondary insurance.
Monthly Class Tuition
Class Tuition – $96 per month | $101 as of February 1, 2020
Sibling Discount – $86 per month for any additional siblings after the first full price sibling. | $90 per month for any additional siblings after the first full price sibling as of February 1, 2020.
Multi-class Discount – $86 per month for additional classes after the first full price class. | $90 per month for additional classes after the first full price class as of February 1, 2020.
Homeschool Discount – $86 per month for additional classes after the first full price class | $90 per month daytime classes for ages Kindergarten & Older (School Year Only) as of February 1, 2020.
Purple Team – $96 per month (includes a 45 minute practice) | $101 per month (includes a 45 minute practice) as of February 1, 2020.
Blue Team – $101 per month (includes a 1 hour practice) | $106 per month (includes a 1 hour practice) as of February 1, 2020.
Automatic Payment Plan – Credit Card or Debit Card
Your commitment is only on a monthly basis. Once enrolled in our classes, you will stay enrolled with monthly tuition charges until you withdraw from class. If you choose to withdraw for the upcoming month, a withdrawal form must be submitted to the office or online by the 20th of the current month. Once tuition is charged for the upcoming month, you have committed for that month. We do not issue a refund if you withdraw earlier in the month and there are classes remaining. Your tuition is based on enrollment (guaranteed spot) and not a reflection of attendance.
Class tuition is automatically charged on the 25th of each month for the upcoming month using the credit or debit card you have on file. Changes may be made to your credit card at any time through your customer portal or at the front desk. A payment reminder will be emailed around the 15th of every month. A payment receipt will be emailed to the billing contact’s email address on file.
Barron Swim School is a year round program with a flat rate monthly tuition based on an average of four classes per month. If five classes are available, we do not increase tuition. If three classes are available, we do not pro rate tuition.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We believe we offer the best children’s program in the St. Louis area. You can participate in up to a full month of classes. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will refund 100% tuition and class enrollment fee. (New students only.)
Stroke Clinics, Tune Ups, Family Open Swim, Birthday Parties, Field Trips, Kids Activity Nights, Camps, Preschool Special Events. Fees are due at the time of registration for all special events. They do not require an enrollment fee. No refunds are provided for special events.
Due to the vital importance of consistent class attendance, eligible make-ups are offered for ILLNESS AND UNAVOIDABLE FAMILY OBLIGATIONS ONLY.
We developed our program to create the best environment for children to swim by attending a regular weekly class. The repetition, consistency and changing weekly lesson plans enhances the progress of our students. In addition, students are only evaluated in their scheduled class.
Our goal is that we provide you a policy with the flexibility you need for the unavoidable times your child needs to miss class and that you understand the importance of consistency and limit absences whenever possible.
During busy seasons make-up opportunities can be limited and not guaranteed within a certain time period. Your eligible make-ups will not expire as long as you are enrolled. Please be patient with our front office when scheduling your make-ups. Offering a make-up is a courtesy to our customers.
PROCEDURE to receive a make-up class due to illness:
- Notify the front desk about your child’s absence due to illness prior to their class via phone or email.
- To schedule your make-up class: contact the front office no sooner than 2 days prior to the date you are requesting.
- A missed, scheduled make-up class cannot be rescheduled.
- All unused make-ups expire when you withdraw, and are not carried over upon re-enrollment.
Within a year of enrollment you will be charged for an average of four classes per month. We never charge for 5 classes per month and never pro-rate for 3 classes per month.
If you feel that your start date didn’t accommodate with four classes per month please see the front desk for assistance.
“NO CLASS” DATES / NO MAKE-UPS
The following break weeks, holidays and events are taken into consideration when making our annual class schedule and calendar; therefore, make-ups are not provided.
Mon, July 29 – Sat, Aug 3, 2019: No regular classes, office open limited hours for special activities
(except Thursday and Friday for Independence break make-ups)
Labor Day – Mon, Sept 2, 2019 – facility closed
Halloween – Thur, Oct 31, 2019 – facility closed
Thanksgiving Break – Thu, Nov 28 through Sat, Nov 30 – facility closed
Holiday Vacation – No Classes – Tue, Dec 24 – Wed, Jan 1 – no classes, limited office hours
“NO CLASS” DATES / MAKE-UPS PROVIDED
Closed – Thursday, July 4 – classes will be made up on Thursday, August 1, 2019 during your regular class time.
Closed – Friday, July 5 – classes will be made up on Friday, August 2, 2019 during your regular class time.
Closed – Thanksgiving day – Thursday, November 28
If Barron Swim School cancels class for any reason, we will provide information with regards to a make-up option.
The cost for a private lesson is $50 per half hour.
Barron Swim School offers limited private lessons for select situations where students may need teaching beyond their class. Students must be enrolled in one of Barron Swim Schools programs to schedule private lessons. They will be taught in off peak hours by select teachers. Registration for these lessons must be made through our front desk at least one week in advance.
- We monitor our waitlists daily and will keep watching for an opening for you.
- It is difficult to estimate how long you will be on the waitlist. Class openings depend on students transferring out of the class, for various reasons, to make room for new students. Sometimes customers are on a waitlist for a day, sometimes for months. We encourage you to enroll in another available class time and wait list for your ideal class time so that your child can still participate in the meantime. If none of our available class times work for you, register for the wait list on as many class times you could do to increase your chances of getting into one of them.
- If an opening in a class you are wait listed on becomes available, the office will call and email you. You will have 24 hours to respond and let us know if you would like to enroll in that class before we move on to the next person on the waitlist or open it up to the public.
- You are not charged anything to remain on a waitlist. Once enrolled in a class, you will be charged at that time for current tuition. We will pro-rate the current month’s tuition based on your start date, if necessary.
- You can check your account, or register for other classes or special activities at any time through your customer portal. See how to log into your customer portal below. You won’t see your waiting lists in your customer portal.
All students up to the age of three, even if they are potty trained, must wear a disposable swim diaper and an approved non–disposable swim diaper to assure a double layer of protection. After the age of three, if your child has been accident free for 4 months they may discontinue the use of swim diapers.
The non–disposable swim diaper must pass the two – finger test (A regular disposable diaper is not allowed; it must be a swim disposable diaper). If two fingers can be inserted under the elastic in the legs or the waist, the swim diaper is too large and the child will not be permitted to enter the water. Wearing only one diaper (regardless of the type) is not allowed. Both types of swim diapers and suits with built-in swim diapers are for purchase in our gift shop.
We understand that your child might be potty-trained prior to age three, but you never know what can trigger an accident. We would rather take the precaution on one child rather than close the pool for everyone.
Students have the choice of whether or not to wear goggles. For those students who wear goggles please note there may be a portion of a class or full class where goggles will not be allowed to be worn. We do this to teach the safety skill of being able to open one’s eyes underwater in any situation. Please visit our gift shop to purchase top brand goggles.
The correct gear is recommended for safety, comfort and performance.
- One-piece snug fitting suit for girls
- Properly fitted shorts or jammers for boys
- Rash guards or swim shirts are not required, but may be worn if your child chooses.
- Long hair is required to be tied back or contained within a swim cap. Swim caps are available for purchase at our Gift Shop.
- No jewelry allowed