- Withdrawal form must be received by the 20th of the month prior to the effective withdrawal month. (EX: April 20th for effective May)
- Once payment has been received, you are committed to that month. We do not provide partial refunds for withdrawing earlier than the end of a month.
- I understand that my child’s spot in that class is no longer held once I withdraw.
- I understand that make-ups from previous absences are forfeited when I withdraw and will not carry over to re-enrollment.
- Evaluated skills are kept on file for one year from withdrawal date so students can re-enroll where they left off.
- Enrollment fees are good for one year from the date of payment.