Absences and Make-Ups
Students must notify the office to be eligible for a make-up for the following reasons:
- Your child will bond with their teacher so they feel safe and comfortable in the pool and enable more progressive learning.
- It helps your child to develop and retain skills. Lesson plans change weekly. This makes each class new and exciting while developing and reinforcing skills practiced each week.
- Students are not evaluated in a make-up class. Students who attend their class each week are perpetually evaluated and move on to new levels more quickly and efficiently than those who miss class often.
We encourage you to make every effort to attend your regular class.
Students may be eligible for a make-up for the following reasons:
- Family Obligation
*Please do not bring your child to class if they are showing any signs of illness.
Requesting a Make-Up
Availability for make-ups is limited to open spaces in your class level.
- Students who miss a class for illness, Injury or family obligation are eligible for a make-up if the office was notified that you would be absent.
- Eligible Make-Ups are valid while you are enrolled. All unused make-ups expire when you withdraw, and are not carried over upon re-enrollment.
- Make-ups cannot be rescheduled, and you cannot make up a missed make-up class.
- We cannot transfer make-ups to other students or issue a tuition credit for missed classes.
- For their safety and comfort, Little Junior, Kinder Junior & Beginner students are eligible to make up after they have attended 4 of their regular classes.
- Enrolled students may request an eligible make up class up to 48 hours in advance by contacting our front office. (Example: Request on Monday for a Tuesday or Wednesday make-up class.)
- Request a FREE Family Open Swim as a second make-up option.
* Make-Ups cannot be rescheduled, and you cannot make up a missed make-up class.